Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Back...long long time!!

Been a long time since I last wrote something!

I have been home last April-May as usual just as every son would do for his father… Not dwelling into it much… Thought couple of times of updating my blogs but couldn’t... I guess I am suffering from Blogo-phobia.


I knew going home isn’t like those old days when I would have friends all the time, all scattered now, so I made it sure that D came along. D couldn’t make it for the day for which I had come, but did come down. Then two other B and R were there too. B as always was only a phone call away and R always busy- could meet only 3 or 4 times.

Then we B, D and myself, R busy, planned on going to this garden which have become quite famous courtesy some films songs been shot there. So we went there, it was around 3 and we 3 were there posing for the camera, have never done anything like this before so it was quite an experience!

Then there were the usual “Chaak-chanabas” and I was the cook in all the occasions!! I had developed different ways of cooking chicken all friends knew this so D had decided that he would start eating chicken only if I cooked it. He had only seen us eating all these 10 years and there he started having it again. Felt great he liked it just as everyone else did. R is never gonna taste any non-vegs I guess, I fear if he’s becoming a recluse someday!!

Days past by and this time around I really didn’t get bored; I had already had this preconception that I would get bored in 2 days!! D left a day before me and we are back to our respective work places.

Many things have changed since and they will continue to do so. I believe whatever happens they happen for the good!


No comments: