Thursday, July 10, 2008
Random thoughts....
Not everything that we do matters to all, and things that we do not do may all that matter to all.. It is in our nature that we sometimes/all the time do something and end up feeling guilty and regret of things...
However, we try we may not be able to come out of it.. consolations seems useless during these times.. But I have a few questions, Does these things really matter at the end of it?? Do they really count to our being?? I guess these are questions never answered or we keep it unanswered...So much of uncertainties...
One way, its good. Good because we shouldn't really be bothered with these things for they may not bring any positive change in our live... Why worry of such things and waste our time and spoil our present? I guess we have better things to look for, to think of that at the end may enlighten our future...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment