Thursday, July 10, 2008

Relationship....


Been long time since I last wrote something...
Hmmmm.. have been busy.. My folks(mom and 2 sisters) were in town.. had a hell of a good time, good food yummmmmm!!!!!!

This is not a sequel to what I have written before... just a second thought....

It's strange how we take to "Relationships"... Some get too involved in it that they breath it... To some its the same old way of treating it, they may say they do care on the face of it but deep inside it is clear they do not know how certain Relations should be treated... It hurts when you are in such a situation...

Now, coming to my folks, they were here for 2 weeks, hmmm missing them already... I, being the obedient son :), played the role to perfection, I guess... Missing 'chagempomba'- yummmy..My favorite Meitei dish... I wish I could have it everyday....


No comments: