Saturday, October 18, 2008

Easier said than done...


People come and go, that's life..... We are left with sour feelings.. we feel can't get over it, we even say I can't forget him/her-some sentiments ha??... Let me tell you folks out there-Nothing is permanent. As every other phase, this part of your life will be gone before you could sit back and realize it really did....

I know of people having said this and that... promises, hmmm I don't give a damn, not anymore.... But that's life, we have to learn to accept things and not try to control it... Certain things are good when they are left alone...

This is what I've learned over the last few days... I may have made decisions not entertained by a sect of people, but that's alright... they haven't and will never understand me. I don't blame them for anything, that's the way I am.... can't help it...

I have learned to be more hard on myself now, have thrown all the sentiments away... not fully succeeded, will succeed someday, and that day will be a bliss....

I sometimes feel I will become a recluse, go somewhere far away from the reach of people...no duties, no responsibilities-wouldn't life be a blessing?? May be, May be not?? That's why- "it is easier said than done".


No comments: