Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Was the chemistry right?

... continued from my previous post.

HE :-- Hey!
SHE :-- Hi!
HE :-- I need to tell you something..
SHE :-- Am all ears for you....

HE :-- I guess I'm beginning to like you..
SHE :-- Like me?
HE :-- Hmmm...
SHE :-- We hardly know each other...
HE :-- Well! Does that matter??
SHE :-- Doesn't it?
HE :-- So you mean to say you don't like me?
SHE :-- I didn't say that.
HE :-- So, you like me?
SHE :-- I didn't mean that either.
HE :-- Confused? or trying to confuse me?
SHE :-- Can't say.

After few days....

HE :-- I love you....
SHE :-- Hmmm.. I love you...I am so blessed to have you.. Do you think we can make it?
HE :-- Hmmm... Can't say but let's see. What say?
SHE :-- Hmmm.. You are right.
Everything looks like a dream to me...
HE :-- It's a dream only... who would have thought that we would ever cross our path like this...
SHE :-- True. Do not wake me up from this dream....
HE :-- Hmmmm... Never!

...to continue

No comments: