...continued from my previous post.
Wondering what would be the end of the story? Well! let's see the turn around of events.....
HE :-- I guess, this is where everything ends.
SHE :-- Can nothing be done? Don't wanna lose you...
HE :-- I am too confused and skeptical of the future, what if...
SHE :-- ...............[Wet eyes...]
Well! Not all love stories has a happy ending...
The gal feels she can't get over the Guy, the guy knows that's not true and she will find someone and HE will be PAST in no time whereas the same mayn't be true for Him.
Is it the best way to find/look for solace in someone's arm in an attempt to forget someone??
Is that a solution? Or you are inviting more troubles and worries for yourself?? Some questions ha??? God knows!
[Days gone... And..]
HE :-- How have you been? Hope, things are going on well on your side?
SHE :-- Superb! Never felt better..
HE :-- Am so happy to hear that.
SHE :-- Are you?
HE :-- Why? You still seem to have got some bitterness for me
SHE :-- Nope! Not at all. I have moved on... and very glad that I have found a reason to be...
See...the Guy was right? Wasn't he? He was elated to hear this piece of information from the Gal and as expected he wished her for a bright future..
HE :-- You won't know how happy I am to hear this.. May be you wouldn't understand-all that I have done was for your own good.
SHE :-- Thanks..[Still bitterness in her mind.. may never ever understand the guy.]
HE :-- You are always welcome. Take care!! [May God always be with you and bless you in all that you do....]
No guilty feelings for the guy for all he wanted/wished was only good things for her and finally all seems well on her side.
This is were my story ends...hope the gal lives that "happily ever-after dreams" for as long as she lives...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment