Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Jab they met...
HE :-- Hi!
SHE :-- Hello!
HE :-- How have you been?
SHE :-- Good, You?
HE :-- Good.
SHE :-- Really??
HE :-- Why? Don't you believe me?
SHE :-- No, nothing like that...
HE :-- Hmmmm.. Been busy with life, trying to figure out/search a way to happiness..
SHE :-- You sound so serious!!
HE :-- Really? Am I?
SHE :-- Ummm.. you do.
HE :-- Well! Am like that, what to do?
SHE :-- It's okay.. then
HE :-- Then...
SHE :-- I mean, what plans for the future... Shaadi waadi??
HE :-- Hey! Haven't thought of it as yet, but I will.
SHE :-- Yes, you have to..
HE :-- Yep! What about you? I mean we aren't getting any younger.
SHE :-- True. I know what you're trying to say but I have been not so fortunate in finding the right guy.
HE :-- Oh! See who is talking...
SHE :-- It's true...believe me.
HE :-- Hmmmm.. But I guess you know all about me.
SHE :-- I do but maybe not everything..
HE :-- Okay, fair enough...
SHE :-- Hmmmm...
...to continue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment