Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Time and the waiting game!


Time - they say is the best healer of all wounds... And I have learnt it the hard way and Time does heal all wounds.
Things have not been easy, the year gone by have taught me lots of things - Not all that glitters is gold, Not all that we see is the truth, Not all that we wish come true... However hard life may be, it sure does have its way to show us that not all battles is lost. We may have lost a battle here but the WAR is not over yet, others may have won this battle but the WAR is not WON yet...


I am sure my time will come and am waiting for that time to come and shall not push for anything for they say - "There's no need to rush your journey for nothing will happen as fast as you wish." So, I will play the waiting game!


No comments: