Thursday, January 8, 2009

Who am I?


It's not a take from the Jet Li starer, but a question I am seeking an answer to...

Who am I and what do I want to be? Some tough questions... May never get the answer…
To some I am the whole world and I am everything, nothing I do can go wrong…
To some I am just another being whom they come across in their everyday lives-not worth remembering…

If I could make an impression that lasts a long time to those people whom I come across in my everyday life then I would say I am somebody...


Uncertainties fill our lives and we are never so sure of what life has to offer. I am moving on in a flow that fate has spurned my way, hoping this could be the one ROAD chosen for me. I am glad there are people who do care for me. And I wish those people well who do not care for me…


For I have not harmed anyone in my life, would anyone harm me? God knows and HE will prepare me for those times else I have no fear I am a fighter…


No comments: