Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Paradise Lost???


Often I dreamed a dream of a world filled with Love.. Often I saw my dreams shattered to pieces...Being born in this world I will dream and no one can take this away from me...

Some say it's Fortune/Faith that decides what we get or what we lose.. but what would you say to those who have been always "FORTUNATE" not to get what they ever wanted from life... I'd say they have been cursed...

But not all is lost, there will be greener meadows somewhere, at some stage.. Never giving up should be the way, should never heed, if we lose a thing we consider important today, there will a tomorrow when we may get something that would add more value in our life... And that day will be the day when the Paradise that we have dreamed of will meet it's light...

No comments: