Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Poignancy!!

There are things in my mind, things that I share with no one, things that I let nobody know...
Things which are better left as they are, sometimes trying too hard to get what we want from life proves futile and we end up feeling lost not to mention lonely..

I have lived long enough to be able to decide what is good and what is bad, I may not always be correct- it's human to make mistakes and again it's human to forgive! huh..talking about forgiveness-I made mistakes, yes I did, and I am doing my part to get forgiveness from everyone I have hurt.. There hasn't been any other moment, nothing I can recall off, where I did things I would regret later...

I put so much of myself in everything that I do, expect something similar if not on the same scale from the other people involved.. But this is not always done!

People say love happens anywhere, anytime... I say love happens only once and the rest is a compromise; a compromise that we live with; try to be happy with...

In life, there comes a point where nothing seems to be going right; have learned not to fret, for I know God has saved the best for me.

No comments: